Through my works, I am trying to share my viewpoint on raw human emotions in contemporary
life. My sensitivity pinpoints the inherent loneliness that has become an ever-growing part of
contemporary life. I invite viewers to experience with me our process of separating from living
as a collective tribe, through an integral sensation of loneliness and isolation. Whether it is the
outcome of city life compared to village life or whether it is our daily solitary existence in the
shadow of Covid 19, life has caused people to separate from their communities and lock
themselves in a new “cocoon” type of living.
My artistic style relates to early modern realism–a
time when artists performed the role of describing life-changing events, such as the move from
country life to new urban environments in a growing mechanical world. I experienced a similar
transition myself, moving from the village I was born into the big city, only to find the city in
ruins. Far from its busy characteristics, the city is under lockdown instead. As India endures
some of the most dramatic outbursts of Covid-19 in the world, it has become not only physical
danger but also a trigger for mental disease, due to the extreme cases of isolation and
I dreamed the colourful nature, many colours appear in my dream, I tried to
interpret my dream with reality and represent it through my works, but all the colours became
monochromatic. It represents sadness and the colourless human soul. I like to use a European
colour palette with an Indian figurative style, it represents the dual character of my works. My
eyes are vividly exhausted to see the suffering, pain, and loss. My works are consistently
restrained, presenting part of the story or one suggestive aspect. I put many clues but no
specific answer and I force the viewer to complete the narrative
● D.O.B – 7 th April, 1995
● Nationality – Indian
● Language – English, Hindi, Bengali
● Permanent Address Vill- Town Padumbasan, P.O + P.S – Tamluk,
Dist – Purba Medinipur, Pin – 721636, West Bengal.
Contact: Mob no: 8240349496/8436182009
▪ B.F.A from The Indian College of Arts and Draftsmanship, Kolkata from 2013 to 2017
▪ M.F.A from Hyderabad Central University, Telangana from 2017 to 2019
▪ Awarded by India book of record in 2020
▪ Awarded by Indian Book of Record in 2020.
▪ Got Indian Excellency Award from Indian Book Of Record in 2020.
▪ Got award in painting in 4th Rajeswari Kala Mahatsav 2020, Jalandhar.
▪ Selected as a National artist in Emerging artist India 2019, Global Exposure.
▪ 2019 Best Exhibit award in painting in Annual Art exhibition by State Academy, Kolkata
▪ 2019 got Certificate in photography exhibition by Abhibandana Art, Kolkata
▪ 2020 Photography workshop by Artist Bid as a Mentor
▪ 2020 Bookmark International workshop
▪ 2018 Intermediate Sound Art workshop by Dr,Igal Myternbaum (from Israel),
▪ 2017 attended Site Specific Art workshop by University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
▪ 2017 attended Land Art workshop by University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
▪ 2016 doing Art workshop organized by Visual Art College, Kolkata
▪ Attended Camel Art Workshop, Kolkata in 2016, 2015
▪ Solo Art exhibition by EMARGENT ART SPACE in Sun Francisco in 2021
▪ Ikatta a group Art exhibition in 2021 ▪ AN ECLECTIC EMBRACE a group art exhibition,
Hyderabad in 2021
▪ Participated in Ravi Jain Memorial Annual Art exhibition in 2021
▪ Participated in AMI Art festival 2021 in Kolkata centre for creativity
▪ Group Photography exhibition in Portland, Art Reach gallery.
▪ Participated in AMI Art festival 2020 in Kolkata centre for creativity
▪ 2020- 2021 54rd All India Annual Art exhibition by Academy of Fine Arts, Kolkata
▪ Work on Black Window project and exhibition by Po10tial.com in 2020
▪ International online art exhibition by Kalki Subhtamanitam in 2020
▪ International online art exhibition by Nirantar Art in 2020
▪ 4 th Rajeswari Kala Mahatsav 2020 International Online Art Exhibition in 2020
▪ National level Mega online Art exhibition by Art and Artist group in 2020
▪ National level online Art exhibition by Artist Bid in 2020
▪ International online art exhibition by Emergent Art Space ( Call for Artist: Calling Across
The Distance) in 2020
▪ National online art exhibition by ArtBuzz about Art in the time of lockdown in 2020
▪ Online art exhibition by Po10tial.com in 2020
▪ National online Art Camp by Art and Artist group in 2020
▪ National online Art camp by EFAC in 2020
▪ 2019- 2020 53rd All India Annual Art exhibition by Academy of Fine Arts, Kolkata ▪
2020 53rd All India annual Art Exhibition by Birla Academy of Art & Culture, Kolkata
▪ 2020 Annual Art exhibition by State Academy, Kolkata
▪ 2019 painting exhibition in Hyderabad in Emerging Artist India 2019
▪ 2019 Photography exhibition by Abhibandana Art, Kolkata
▪ 2019 Annual Art exhibition by State Academy, Kolkata
▪ 2017 Annual Art exhibition in Indian College of Arts and Draftsmanship, Kolkata
▪ 2016 Annual Art exhibition in Indian College of Arts and Draftsmanship, Kolkata
▪ 2016 All India Annual Art exhibition by Academy of Fine Arts, Kolkata
▪ 2016 Annual Art exhibition by State Academy, Kolkata
▪ 2015 Annual Art exhibition in Indian College of Arts and Draftsmanship, Kolkata
▪ An article published by Get Bengal newspaper for making calligraphy pen and ink
▪ Published Art Exhibit book by Google play books.
▪ Published a project on Artists response in the time of Corona by Waswo X. Waswo, and
po10tial art gallery.
▪ Published project “Into the dark” and “Persistence of silence” by Emergent Art Space
Great web site. Lots of useful info here. I am sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your effort!
An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who has been conducting
a little homework on this. And he in fact ordered me dinner due to the fact that I discovered it for him…
lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thanks for the meal!!
But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this matter here on your website.